- Annual shareholders meeting
- Visit the annual
- Company’s visits
- Generate good returns.
- Business development in the field of technology in response to the disruption of business.
- Operating with social and environmental responsibility.
- Appropriate dividend payment to shareholders
- Organization management and development for sustainable growth
- Business development to support changes and risks of business interruption.
- Top management communicates directly with employees through a quarterly forum.
- Annual Engagement Survey Every 2 Years We Care
- Annual Two-Way Performance Evaluation
- of Potential Development for Career Advancement
- Obtaining fair compensation and benefits
- Work with safety And have a good working environment
- Provide online training courses
- Improve the work environment
- Manage appropriate compensation during crises
- Co-product development to meet consumer, social and environmental
- needs, cooperation in the development of efficient use of resources in the process
- Annual customer satisfaction survey
- Annual customer policy acknowledgment meeting
- Shared social responsibility management
- Participating in customer club activities
- Contact via email and online channels
- Quality of products, prices and services meet the expectations of the customers.
- Reduce the product impact on the environment and society.
- Contributing to social value with customers
- Compliance with Value Chain Guidelines and Requirements
- Efficient production and delivery Quality and on time
- Research and develop products to meet expectations in the field of environmentally friendly automotive technology.
- Conduct social activities with customers,and participation
- Annual partner meeting
- Cooperation on the development of efficient use of resources in the production process
- Business partner audit (site visit)
- Mutual growth in business
- Fair procurement
- Contribute to society
- Formulation and supervision of the procurement policy.
- Effective training and development of business partners
- Cooperation in social activities
- Meetings with communities, agencies, institutions and foundations,
- conducting a survey of community needs
- Attendance to company-driven project meetings to achieve sustainability
- Promotion of career building and education for strengthening the community
- Caring for the environment around the community
- Pay the right taxes
- Creating projects to create careers and create educational opportunities for the community, such as hiring people with disabilities. The opening of schools for the elderly, etc.
- , educational promotion projects such as scholarships. Bilateral projects, etc.
- Monitoring of government policies from channelsvarious,
- meetings with government agencies
- Compliance with government regulations and laws
- Cooperation in various projects that government agencies and government sectors
- Corporate social and environmental responsibility
- Strict compliance with rules, regulations and laws
- To cooperate in various activities of the government sector
- Continually support social activities with the government.
- Participation in Auto Parts Manufacturers Association
- Operate with transparency under fair trade and competition.
- Visiting and viewing internal and external works
- Internship recruitment
- Gain knowledge and real workplace experience
- To prepare students for entering the labor market
- Students can learn specialized knowledge and apply them in their actual work.
- Arrange the environment For learning and conveying to students
- As a learning center